An oil on canvas painted in 1957 by Hungarian born Gabor Peterdi, who won the Prix de Rome in 1930, and later worked in Paris until 1939 when he moved to New York. This painting is part of a collection of his work owned by Mr. & Mrs. Frank Beckerman of Chestnut Hill.
48 x 72 / sight size
For Shipping Quotes, Purchase Orders, or Inquiries
please call 1-866-966-0113 or
email autrefoisantiques (at) hotmail (dot) com
eMail this item to a friend or customer